2011年9月29日星期四

Purchasers say buying is cheaper than renting

Modern glamour always comes at a price: at Saffron House it's a very low one. Family Mosaic's elegant collection of 11 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments in Ramsgate Street, E8, doesn't skimp on scale or style, yet thanks to the part-ownership scheme it is well within reach of first-time buyers. As a delighted Olivia Howitt found when she bought a top-floor, two-bedroom apartment in the block,Replacement China Porcelain tile and bulbs for Canada and Worldwide. buying into a truly aspirational property in one of London's most vibrant districts can actually save money.

"I have been looking for a part-buy, part-rent property since 2007 but never found one in an area I liked,For the last five years Air purifier ," says Olivia, 35, who has purchased a 35% share of the285,000 flat for99,750. "Buying at Saffron House is much, much cheaper than renting: Family Mosaic's scheme is extremely cost-efficient." The typical outgoings on Olivia's new home, including mortgage costs, rent on the 65% balance and service charges, are861.46 per month.

Coincidentally, the flat Olivia had been renting for the past two-and-a-half years is just around the corner from Saffron House,the worldwide rubber hose market is over $56 billion annually. so she knew the area well. "I never expected to find anywhere in this area, and certainly not of this specification," she says. "I bought off-plan, having viewed a three-bedroom apartment on the ground floor, so I had never actually seen my flat until I moved in. It far exceeded my expectations. I knew the quality would be high, but I was surprised by the size – it is much bigger than I imagined. It feels like a mansion compared with where I was before.

"I had no hesitation investing with Family Mosaic. Not only is their quality great, but the whole team has been incredibly helpful and supportive.Whilst oil paintings for sale are not deadly,"

Not only are Olivia's monthly outgoings lower than in the rental market, but Family Mosaic's thoughtful extras have also saved her money. "The hob, oven, hood, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer that are included have been a massive help. And I didn't realise until I moved in that the water is heated by solar panels on the roof, saving me even more.I have never solved a Rubik's Piles . It's a very nice bonus."

The careful planning and first-class specification of the apartments in Saffron House also include private patio gardens to the three-bedroom flats on the ground floor and spacious balconies to the units on the upper levels; well-designed storage spaces; Moores kitchen units in white high gloss with ‘Black Twilight' worktops; stylish white bathroom suites with beige floor tiles and beige full-height tiling around the bath; chrome-finish heated towel rails; fitted carpets to bedrooms; and oak flooring in the living areas and hallways.

Olivia, who moved from Manchester six years ago, has bought at the right time, for the Dalston area is well and truly on the up. "There has always been a good selection of shops on Kingsland High Street, lots of fresh food at great prices at Ridley Road Market, and now the regeneration of this area means there is a new library, theatre and live music venues close by."

没有评论:

发表评论